Wednesday 7 November 2007

BIRFDAY

YAY! Its my birthday! Im sixteen, which is a little weird for me, but w/e, the core four (our new name Har and Mill Bros. btw) are gonna be in LDN for thanksgivin, so Im basically just waitin it out till then, we will celebrate a lil then, Ceal said the cake is gonna be with Har and Cass there anyway...

In other news, LOOK WHAT JUST ARRIVED!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YES! GOD YES!
thats right, Ninja Checkmate, aka Mystery of Chess Boxing aka best kung fu movie EVER, and basically the best movie ever too (Har can testiment to this). Had to order this dude from HK basically, hard to get my hands on him, but I just had to get him. FedEx took a while to deliver cuz I listed my name as Jim Roberts. It was LOL at the time, but FedEx didnt deliver like twice cuz they saw "rodrigues" on the buzzer and thought they had the wrong address, oops. The movie is where Ghostface Killah got his name, and several samples from it are used on Wu tracks, including multiple sayings of "GHOSTFACE KILLER!" whenever the badguy appears. That would make the movie by itself, but with a dude also RIPPIN ANOTHER DUDES ARMS OFF, the movie is an instant classic., I reccomend a DL.

WE'll def. be watchin this beaut over Thanksgiving Break

1 comment:

minimill said...

looking good, core four will have a watch.